HOW DOES HELLOCASH WORK?
There are two ways to use to HelloCash:
Interactive voice response (IVR) is a technology that allows a computer to interact with humans through the use of voice and DTMF tones input via keypad.
Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD) is a protocol used by GSM cellular telephones to communicate with the service provider's computers.
WHAT KIND OF SERVICES CAN I PROVIDE?
- Register New HelloCash customers
- Make Deposits as per the requests of the HelloCash customers
- Process Withdrawal requests upon request
DO I GET A COMMISSION FOR REGISTERING A NEW CUSTOMER?
WHICH TYPES OF ID CAN I ACCEPT FOR REGISTERING NEW CUSTOMERS?
In order to process a request from the HelloCash Customer, the HelloCash Agent is required to request one of the following forms of government issued identification:
- Kebele ID
- Driving License
- Military ID
WHAT DO I DO WITH THE CUSTOMER REGISTRATION (KYC) DOCUMENTS AFTER REGISTRATION?
WHAT IS THE MINIMUM AND MAXIMUM AMOUNT THAT A CUSTOMER WITHDRAWS IN A DAY?
WHAT IS THE WORKING HOUR FOR A HELLOCASH AGENT?
WHERE DO HELLOCASH AGENTS DEPOSIT CASH INTO THE HELLOCASH ACCOUNT?
IS HELLOCASH SAFE TO USE?
In compliance with industry standards, the HelloCash service uses a two-tier verification system for each transaction executed. The steps are as follows:
- Transaction is requested from customer's SIM card which is registered with the system;
- Customer is prompted to enter their (personal) secret 4-digit PIN code whenever requesting a transaction.